There are times when you will need to have more information about the animal you have adopted, fostered or do care for. Nestle Purina are a very handy resource for you to contact. They have an advice line which is open from 9am - 5pm EST Monday to Friday; also a broad range of information is available on their website.
To speak to an Advisor on the Nestle Purina Advice Line ring 1800 738 238.
To chat to an Advisor Online (via their online chat) go to: http://www.purina.com.au/cats/health and click on the Red Chat bottom at the top of the website.
You can also access many of their information resources from Nestle Purina at their website on dogs and cats, including bathing, pet health care etc. CLICK HERE
We have also compiled a range of videos from a range of sources to give you much needed information on how to look after your pet, please click on the below links. Please click on the video you want to watch and it will open so you can view in the enlarged version.
Sincere thanks and appreciation are extended to the following people who provide their expertise and wealth of knowledge and experience in the above videos:
- Steps to Prepare Kitten Formula - Jonine Penrose Wall
- Steps & Strategies for Feeding a Kitten - Jonine Penrose Wall
- How to Pat Your Cat - You're Patting Your Cat All Wrong - Jackson Galaxy
- How to Bathe a Cat - Cole and Marmalade
- How to Understand Your Cat's Body Language & Mood - Howdini
- Dog & Cat Socialising Tips with Didja - Catmantoo
- How to potty train your puppy and house train your dog - Howdini
If there is any other information you require please contact us, so we can research and source the most current, informative and relevant video to the topic you suggest.